July 11th Daily Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who's had the best off-season so far?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
54% 54% 
[ 7 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 am

Capt. Scrumptious wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Capt. Scrumptious wrote:I knew it was too good to be true


By the time Port Washington-based retailer Steve & Barry's filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the company had racked up more than half a billion dollars in debt and other liabilities, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

The narrative provided in the company's filings revealed much of what retail experts and analysts expected: a break-neck pace of expansion, huge and inconsistent store spaces sometimes exceeding 100,000 square feet, and a risky and fragile business model that fell apart in the volatile apparel industry.

Wonder what Starbury is going to do with his shoes now....

I might have to go buy up some and sell them on ebay in 10 years

IMMA hoping maybe he can hook up with some place like DSW or Payless...

Either way, Steve and Barry set up him the bomb....poor Starbury

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:39 am

Capt. Scrumptious wrote:
RIDGE wrote:
Capt. Scrumptious wrote:
RIDGE wrote:My pitching staff is FAIL!!!! Thanks alot Stunna *TEMPER*

You traded away Rivera and K-Rod for peanuts

How is that Stunna's fault??

I traded Rivera (When i had 3 other closers one the "best" in the bigs who i will note almost blew ANOTHER save last night)and went 3-0

K-Rod was a phat finger/just got back from *COUGH* lunch trade

I was referring to the starters outside Zambrano who got hurt (and i still went 3-0)

And when we play you slimy underhanded commish?

Make your time.

Final week

The result of our matchup won't matter. You'll be well out of playoff contention by then

Actually no i wont.

But 10 e-props says you are

BiSH
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  bbills1999 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 am

Ridge whats it gonna take to get Morneau?? my offer was solid give ya a great 1b and Star OF ..

bbills1999

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Capt. Scrumptious on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 am

6'n the morning' police at my door
Fresh Adidas squeek across the bathroom floor
Out the back window I made my escape
Don't even get a chance to grab my old school tape
Mad with no music but happy 'cause free
And the streets to a player is the place to be
Gotta knot in my pocket weighin' at least a grand
Gold on my neck my pistols close at hand
I'm a self-made monster of the city streets
Remotely controlled by hard hip hop beats
But just livin' in the city is a serious task
Didn't know what the cops wanted
Didn't have the time to ask
avatar
Capt. Scrumptious

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 am

SMH



avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Capt. Scrumptious on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:00 am

Captions Please

avatar
Capt. Scrumptious

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:03 am

LOL @ this dude's teeth and the look on his face!!!









Damn, eddie munster put on alot of weight
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:05 am

Capt. Scrumptious wrote:Captions Please




BRAND: I will love you by the night, throw down your hair rapunzel!!

CASSELL: *I AINT NEVER TAKING THIS FOOL TO THE SKRIP CLUB AGAIN BEFORE GAME NIGHTS*

PAYTON: Glad i aint sign with them fags, wtf?
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  bbills1999 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:05 am

Capt. Scrumptious wrote:Captions Please


Cassell: Damn Elton y dont you buy me flowers like you used to..
Brand: Samn, I know im sorry just dont get mad ok , im sorry please, lets not do this infront of all these people..
Cassel: you just dont show me how much you love me anymore..

Payton:(thinking) Damn Brand and Cassel are so i love y cant me and Shaq dont he know i only signed him for him.. *Tear*

bbills1999

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 am

Capt. Scrumptious wrote:Captions Please



Brand: "Yo, ET...I mean Sam...We got a serious question we gotta take a look at. My boy GP wants to join our weekly book club."

Sam: "Yeah? What do you think?"

Brand: "Imma not sure. He's solid on the court, but he's a bit fruity off. When it's his week we probably would end up reading something with Fabio on the cover, if you catch my drift."

Sam: "I hear you, I hear you..."

GP: "Man , I hope those guys let me in...I just read the BEST Danielle Steele book!"

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  quikdrummer on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 am

freak gets the props for that one!
avatar
quikdrummer

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  DaBurg13 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:21 am

Sah-dah-tay Bishes Shocked
avatar
DaBurg13

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Capt. Scrumptious on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 am

bbills1999 wrote:
Capt. Scrumptious wrote:Captions Please


Cassell: Damn Elton y dont you buy me flowers like you used to..
Brand: Samn, I know im sorry just dont get mad ok , im sorry please, lets not do this infront of all these people..
Cassel: you just dont show me how much you love me anymore..

Payton:(thinking) Damn Brand and Cassel are so i love y cant me and Shaq dont he know i only signed him for him.. *Tear*

I'd prop you if I could
avatar
Capt. Scrumptious

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 am

LOL BILLS!!!
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:24 am

anybody know when dets summer league game is today ?
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:25 am

Cavs Szczerbiak to Knicks?
Donnie Walsh plans on staying involved in all of the talk but likely will put more emphasis on making smaller moves to improve specific areas of the team, such as perimeter shooting. Long Islander Wally Szczerbiak is being shopped by the Cleveland Cavaliers ( the Nets reportedly declined a trade that would have sent the rapidly declining Vince Carter and his hefty contract the other way), and he fits in so many ways. Szczerbiak is an excellent shooter and, perhaps just as important, he has an expiring contract. -- Newsday


*PAGING RIDGE IS GAY*

Wait... scratch

Why would i call him that Question
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  DaBurg13 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:28 am

its finna to bring sexy back! cheers
http://www.fantasyshark.net/forum/index.php
avatar
DaBurg13

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  DaBurg13 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 am

gr8one54 wrote:anybody know when dets summer league game is today ?
Fri 07/11/2008 8:00 PM ET Los Angeles Lakers
Detroit Pistons Recap NBA TV
avatar
DaBurg13

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 am

Lunch!

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Capt. Scrumptious on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:35 am

RIDGE wrote:Cavs Szczerbiak to Knicks?
Donnie Walsh plans on staying involved in all of the talk but likely will put more emphasis on making smaller moves to improve specific areas of the team, such as perimeter shooting. Long Islander Wally Szczerbiak is being shopped by the Cleveland Cavaliers ( the Nets reportedly declined a trade that would have sent the rapidly declining Vince Carter and his hefty contract the other way), and he fits in so many ways. Szczerbiak is an excellent shooter and, perhaps just as important, he has an expiring contract. -- Newsday


*PAGING RIDGE IS GAY*

Wait... scratch

Why would i call him that Question

Yeah, cuz that's what the Knicks need, another HUGE un-worthy contract
avatar
Capt. Scrumptious

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:39 am

jarvis hayes signed with nj
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 am

pistons are lookin at josh childress
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Capt. Scrumptious on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am

gr8one54 wrote:pistons are lookin at josh childress

Dumars needs to make that happen.
avatar
Capt. Scrumptious

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:59 am

yea i wouldnt mind childress solid numbers
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 am

DaBurg13 wrote:its finna to bring sexy back! cheers
http://www.fantasyshark.net/forum/index.php

TD SPIDEY!!!!

Cmon lets go!!!
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 am

Lakers Bynum still can't run
Speaking of Andrew Bynum, the injury-rehabbing center still has not been cleared to run, let alone play basketball, Lakers spokesman John Black says. -- LA Times



LOL @ his agent trying to get max money are you kidding me?

This kid's career, in all honesty, is in serious jeapordy
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 am

RIDGE wrote:SMH





**Rapidly searching internets for Jeff Foster Jersey**
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Capt. Scrumptious on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:07 am

RIDGE wrote:Lakers Bynum still can't run
Speaking of Andrew Bynum, the injury-rehabbing center still has not been cleared to run, let alone play basketball, Lakers spokesman John Black says. -- LA Times



LOL @ his agent trying to get max money are you kidding me?

This kid's career, in all honesty, is in serious jeapordy

avatar
Capt. Scrumptious

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am

gr8one54 wrote:yea i wouldnt mind childress solid numbers

He's a poor mans tayshaun.

Unless dumars deals him, he doesnt really fit or help your team.

Joe D is clueless right now

LOL!!!
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 am

DaBurg13 wrote:its finna to bring sexy back! cheers
http://www.fantasyshark.net/forum/index.php


FINNA CITED AS A MOTHERFACKER!
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:14 am

well since tays backup just signed somewhere else who else can come in and do a decent job at sf .. and childress dont play nothin like tay scratch
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:17 am

"But here's the real litmus test of whether or not Jackson can bring Artest into the fold: Is Artest any more emotionally unstable than Dennis Rodman?

Obviously not. Indeed, is there anybody unencumbered by rubber rooms or prison walls who is?"




*DEAD*
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:19 am

Got your DIME news for the day!

From a brooke hogan interview story:
And if that wasn't enough fodder for the tabloids, the romantic lives of Brooke's parents (he has a new girlfriend, she's dating a 19-year-old) have made them fixtures in the gossip pages and blogs.


**Dang 19yr old**
**She so scandalous**
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am

It's worth mentioning that before guard Baron Davis finally agreed to a five-year, $65-million contract with the Los Angeles Clippers Thursday, his representatives checked out the Knicks' interest in him, a source told Newsday. In May, Newsday reported that Davis, before he decided to opt out of his contract with the Golden State Warriors, reached out through intermediaries to see if the Knicks had any interest in acquiring him in a trade. "It clearly seemed that New York would have been Baron's first choice if there were a fit," said a person with knowledge of Davis' situation. -- Newsday
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am

gr8one54 wrote:well since tays backup just signed somewhere else who else can come in and do a decent job at sf .. and childress dont play nothin like tay scratch

Known for intense defense guarding multiple positions.

Yes he does
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  DaBurg13 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

Andrew420 wrote:Got your DIME news for the day!

From a brooke hogan interview story:
And if that wasn't enough fodder for the tabloids, the romantic lives of Brooke's parents (he has a new girlfriend, she's dating a 19-year-old) have made them fixtures in the gossip pages and blogs.


**Dang 19yr old**
**She so scandalous**
I'd hit it! elephant
avatar
DaBurg13

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:23 am

was reading an old si article at the docs yesterday .. dan partick was interviewing larry bird and bird said he would give up one of his rings for a national title Shocked
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 am

Biggest trade of the season

Phil, you almost guarnteed to chip up man


Trade: You have proposed a trade to DERRICK ROSE - [ details ]


Lets do it

Razz
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 am

wow i just heard dave bing is gonna run for mayor of det
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:37 am

DaBurg13 wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:Got your DIME news for the day!

From a brooke hogan interview story:
And if that wasn't enough fodder for the tabloids, the romantic lives of Brooke's parents (he has a new girlfriend, she's dating a 19-year-old) have made them fixtures in the gossip pages and blogs.


**Dang 19yr old**
**She so scandalous**
I'd hit it! elephant

As would ! Laughing
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 am

Capt. Scrumptious wrote:
RIDGE wrote:Cavs Szczerbiak to Knicks?
Donnie Walsh plans on staying involved in all of the talk but likely will put more emphasis on making smaller moves to improve specific areas of the team, such as perimeter shooting. Long Islander Wally Szczerbiak is being shopped by the Cleveland Cavaliers ( the Nets reportedly declined a trade that would have sent the rapidly declining Vince Carter and his hefty contract the other way), and he fits in so many ways. Szczerbiak is an excellent shooter and, perhaps just as important, he has an expiring contract. -- Newsday


*PAGING RIDGE IS GAY*

Wait... scratch

Why would i call him that Question

Yeah, cuz that's what the Knicks need, another HUGE un-worthy contract

if it means getting rid of zbos contract

id do it in a sec

wallys expires after this year
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 am

Golden State Warriors

Ellis
Maggette
Jackson
Turiaf
Biendris

LOTTERY BOUND

*DEAD*
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:42 am

MY BROTHER AND I WERE LISTNING TO THE TIGERS GAME ON THE RADIO YESTERDAY ON THE WAY BACK FROM ANN ARBOR ... FREAKIN TODD JONES .. GAVE UP 2 RUNS IN THE 9TH Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 am

Z-Bo would be a PROBLEM with lebron for real.

Since the nets are blowing it up, wonder why they turned that deal down.

Thought they was trying to get lebrooknon paper at all costs?

Is vince really gonna sell out that arena until then?
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Sensationals on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am

ace you interested in a hanley for santana and Orlando Cabrera deal?

Sensationals

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am

RIDGE wrote:Z-Bo would be a PROBLEM with lebron for real.

Since the nets are blowing it up, wonder why they turned that deal down.

Thought they was trying to get lebrooknon paper at all costs?

Is vince really gonna sell out that arena until then?

you see the thing is lebron just aint gonna go to the nets cause they got cap space he needs good players around so for the nets sake they better hope these young guys step there game up

heard marcus william on the trading block, they should be able to get something good for him
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  gr8one54 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am

brent barry signed with the rockets
avatar
gr8one54

Posts : 76
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  FLIPPERACHI on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 am

CAPTIONS PLEASE!!



(RECENT PIC)
avatar
FLIPPERACHI

Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 am

Sensationals wrote:ace you interested in a hanley for santana and Orlando Cabrera deal?

haha

the longer people wait to send me a legit offer

the better stats my man is putting up

40/40 club players are hard to find nowadays

step that offer up man
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:50 am

gr8one54 wrote:brent barry signed with the rockets

he should have signed with philly
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum