July 11th Daily Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who's had the best off-season so far?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
54% 54% 
[ 7 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Save

Fantasy Shark


It looks like Fantasy Shark should be back up during the weekend. You can already login to your account. Keep checking it out.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile http://fantasyshark.usersboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  philip1thru14 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 am

Celtics star Paul Pierce believes that the New York Knicks needs to part ways with guard Stephon Marbury before they can truly start to get better, the New York Daily News are reporting.

"He makes the biggest contract and he's one of the oldest players on the team," Pierce said yesterday. "That doesn't really fit into a rebuilding plan, just to be honest."

"I'd try to trade him or buy him out at this point," added Pierce, who still believes Marbury can be a starting point guard in the NBA. "I just think he needs a fresh start somewhere else. Marbury needs to be on a veteran team where he fits into what they're trying to do a little bit more."



Oh shit hahahaha
avatar
philip1thru14

Posts : 139
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:50 am

philip1thru14 wrote:Celtics star Paul Pierce believes that the New York Knicks needs to part ways with guard Stephon Marbury before they can truly start to get better, the New York Daily News are reporting.

"He makes the biggest contract and he's one of the oldest players on the team," Pierce said yesterday. "That doesn't really fit into a rebuilding plan, just to be honest."

"I'd try to trade him or buy him out at this point," added Pierce, who still believes Marbury can be a starting point guard in the NBA. "I just think he needs a fresh start somewhere else. Marbury needs to be on a veteran team where he fits into what they're trying to do a little bit more."



Oh shit hahahaha

he just trying to get steph in boston
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  bbills1999 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 am

Ridge will you either go Accept or Decline my offer please. i have other deals in the works with some of those guys ..



Night Sharks lookin to make some deals Bishes send your offers..

bbills1999

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lean like a cholo

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 am

dang....showtime is putting it to me in baseball this week Crying or Very sad



**PAGING HUFF/FLOYD/Moose**
**PUSH MY TRADE**
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 am

Admin wrote:Save

Fantasy Shark


It looks like Fantasy Shark should be back up during the weekend. You can already login to your account. Keep checking it out.

I wasn't able to...what gives? Am I being blocked?

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  bbills1999 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:48 am

Freakenstein wrote:
Admin wrote:Save

Fantasy Shark


It looks like Fantasy Shark should be back up during the weekend. You can already login to your account. Keep checking it out.

I wasn't able to...what gives? Am I being blocked?
when i go to the site i get that same message spidey posted that the site was down .. nowhere can i log in .. Phil post the link your using

bbills1999

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  LeftyBaller20 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 am

Sign my pity on the runny Kine
avatar
LeftyBaller20

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:53 am

LeftyBaller20 wrote:Sign my pity on the runny Kine

Is this English? scratch

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:54 am

bbills1999 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Admin wrote:Save

Fantasy Shark


It looks like Fantasy Shark should be back up during the weekend. You can already login to your account. Keep checking it out.

I wasn't able to...what gives? Am I being blocked?
when i go to the site i get that same message spidey posted that the site was down .. nowhere can i log in .. Phil post the link your using

Co-sign

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  LeftyBaller20 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:02 am

Freakenstein wrote:
LeftyBaller20 wrote:Sign my pity on the runny Kine

Is this English? scratch

DA-ney-no, my brother. Wadata
avatar
LeftyBaller20

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:10 am

lol at thinking i was in the correct area...posted some ish and was like...dang nobody on here....only to find out i had created my one article.....**SMH**
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 am

Andrew420 wrote:lol at thinking i was in the correct area...posted some ish and was like...dang nobody on here....only to find out i had created my one article.....**SMH**

I moved that to articles Drew...I couldn't figure out how that was the Daily Discussion...

I hope you don't mind.

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:13 am

LeftyBaller20 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
LeftyBaller20 wrote:Sign my pity on the runny Kine

Is this English? scratch

DA-ney-no, my brother. Wadata

IMMA assume that's not American English.

Creole, maybe, or Jamaican or something... Neutral

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:14 am

LeftyBaller20 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
LeftyBaller20 wrote:Sign my pity on the runny Kine

Is this English? scratch

DA-ney-no, my brother. Wadata

Sepatown bish or imma cry the POO-stah!!




And i agree that KG Pierce is lobbying hard to get steph in boston.

WTF are they thinking?

LOL
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:15 am

NEW YORK (AP) - Brad Miller of the Sacramento Kings was suspended for five games by the NBA on Thursday because the center violated the league's drug program.

"I want to apologize to my family, teammates, fans and the entire Kings organization," Miller said in a statement released by the Kings. "I made a mistake. It was an error in judgment, and I'm very sorry. I regret it deeply. It's something I won't and can't take lightly."

Miller averaged 13.4 points and 9.5 rebounds in 72 games last season, revitalizing his career after two years of injuries, conditioning problems and poor play. The two-time All-Star missed the final seven games of last season with a stress fracture in his left leg and an elbow injury, but is expected to be ready for training camp.

Miller, a 10-year NBA veteran, has been with Sacramento since 2003.



LOL

Get your ass out there DREW, brad needs some "help"

lol!
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 am

On the poll, I chose OTHER, cause I still think Portland has had the best offseason if you include the draft.

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 am

Why would Pierce want Steph in Beantown? Does that make any sense for the C's? What does he bring that they need? Nada...except for an expiring contract. But if the nix buy him out, they can't even get that. He'd just be a body on the bench, wouldn't he?

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:25 am

Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:lol at thinking i was in the correct area...posted some ish and was like...dang nobody on here....only to find out i had created my one article.....**SMH**

I moved that to articles Drew...I couldn't figure out how that was the Daily Discussion...

I hope you don't mind.

Wait a minute.....so i did post in right area and you moved it?
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:26 am

RIDGE wrote:NEW YORK (AP) - Brad Miller of the Sacramento Kings was suspended for five games by the NBA on Thursday because the center violated the league's drug program.

"I want to apologize to my family, teammates, fans and the entire Kings organization," Miller said in a statement released by the Kings. "I made a mistake. It was an error in judgment, and I'm very sorry. I regret it deeply. It's something I won't and can't take lightly."

Miller averaged 13.4 points and 9.5 rebounds in 72 games last season, revitalizing his career after two years of injuries, conditioning problems and poor play. The two-time All-Star missed the final seven games of last season with a stress fracture in his left leg and an elbow injury, but is expected to be ready for training camp.

Miller, a 10-year NBA veteran, has been with Sacramento since 2003.



LOL

Get your ass out there DREW, brad needs some "help"

lol!

Funnny thing is dude is from Kendallville....close to FW...and my friend has served him up b/f! lol
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:26 am

Andrew420 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:lol at thinking i was in the correct area...posted some ish and was like...dang nobody on here....only to find out i had created my one article.....**SMH**

I moved that to articles Drew...I couldn't figure out how that was the Daily Discussion...

I hope you don't mind.

Wait a minute.....so i did post in right area and you moved it?

I thought you had posted it in the wrong area. I can move it back, but we already have a discussion going today....

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:26 am

FREAK- Career averages of 18 and 8 and he's still in his prime. Can score from anywhere on the floor and is a great set up man.

BUT HE'S A HEAD CASE





IF he went to the c's and commited and went all out, KG would probably be hosting his second straight chip next year.
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 am

Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:lol at thinking i was in the correct area...posted some ish and was like...dang nobody on here....only to find out i had created my one article.....**SMH**

I moved that to articles Drew...I couldn't figure out how that was the Daily Discussion...

I hope you don't mind.

Wait a minute.....so i did post in right area and you moved it?

I thought you had posted it in the wrong area. I can move it back, but we already have a discussion going today....


I moved it back Drew.

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 am

RIDGE wrote:FREAK- Career averages of 18 and 8 and he's still in his prime. Can score from anywhere on the floor and is a great set up man.

BUT HE'S A HEAD CASE





IF he went to the c's and commited and went all out, KG would probably be hosting his second straight chip next year.

That's an awful big IF, and there's no way he would be a starter, not over Rondo. Would he be happy coming off the bench? Or would he start over Rondo?

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:30 am

Freakenstein wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:lol at thinking i was in the correct area...posted some ish and was like...dang nobody on here....only to find out i had created my one article.....**SMH**

I moved that to articles Drew...I couldn't figure out how that was the Daily Discussion...

I hope you don't mind.

Wait a minute.....so i did post in right area and you moved it?

I thought you had posted it in the wrong area. I can move it back, but we already have a discussion going today....


I moved it back Drew.

Ohhhh...i don't know whats going on....i thought i was just posting in 7/11 discussion...i didn't mean to create my own......i hope i didn't become a mod or something....it will be too tempting to use power for bad! muuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhha!
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:33 am

Man if ted lilly wasnt such a good pitcher id throw his ass under the buss right now.

Evil or Very Mad

Looking to do 2 for 1 trades as i have an open roster spot.
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:33 am

you can just delete the "lean like a cholo" thead....i don't know what happened
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:36 am

RIDGE wrote:Man if ted lilly wasnt such a good pitcher id throw his ass under the buss right now.

Evil or Very Mad

Looking to do 2 for 1 trades as i have an open roster spot.

you've had one of those from me for over a day now
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:36 am

I dont get it really.

These fakking guys dont do anything for weeks and then the instant you waive, bench or just dont play a guy they go nuts.

My bench went 5-11 with 2 HR 4 RBI last night.

WTMF man?!?

Embarassed
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:37 am

Andrew420 wrote:you can just delete the "lean like a cholo" thead....i don't know what happened

You sure?

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 am

Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:you can just delete the "lean like a cholo" thead....i don't know what happened

You sure?

I really don't care.....I really don't know WTF happened.......basically all it said was fack showtime, wait til i get my trades in, push my trades through, Make your time


**DEAD**
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 am

Fantasy baseball is a lot more work than say football IMO....you almost have to check the ish b/f each time slot b/c they will put an X next to a players name that you thought was previously going to play
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 am

RIDGE wrote:FREAK- Career averages of 18 and 8 and he's still in his prime. Can score from anywhere on the floor and is a great set up man.

BUT HE'S A HEAD CASE





IF he went to the c's and commited and went all out, KG would probably be hosting his second straight chip next year.

if steph landed there i could see a 3 peat
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  LeftyBaller20 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:46 am

MEOW
avatar
LeftyBaller20

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 am

Imma mulling a couple offers guys

Phil's in the lead for morneau because he actually offered a real closer.

Cant believe i traded K-Rod, i was ADAMANT about not doing that since the moment i got the team and the POOF!!!!

FLASHY LIGHTS

SMHD
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  bbills1999 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 am

RIDGE wrote:Man if ted lilly wasnt such a good pitcher id throw his ass under the buss right now.

Evil or Very Mad

Looking to do 2 for 1 trades as i have an open roster spot.

Trade: You have proposed a trade to FISHRAYS - [ details ]

you had this 2 for 1 in your box for 3 day go accept bish. you know it helps you

bbills1999

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 am

ridge is gay wrote:
RIDGE wrote:FREAK- Career averages of 18 and 8 and he's still in his prime. Can score from anywhere on the floor and is a great set up man.

BUT HE'S A HEAD CASE





IF he went to the c's and commited and went all out, KG would probably be hosting his second straight chip next year.

if steph landed there i could see a 3 peat

I can see it both ways....i can also see him being the missing piece to destroy what Boston had going for them too
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 am

Andrew420 wrote:
Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:you can just delete the "lean like a cholo" thead....i don't know what happened

You sure?

I really don't care.....I really don't know WTF happened.......basically all it said was fack showtime, wait til i get my trades in, push my trades through, Make your time


**DEAD**

I did you one better Drew, I merged it with today's discussion so it now appears right where you wanted it to.

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 am

Andrew420 wrote:
ridge is gay wrote:
RIDGE wrote:FREAK- Career averages of 18 and 8 and he's still in his prime. Can score from anywhere on the floor and is a great set up man.

BUT HE'S A HEAD CASE





IF he went to the c's and commited and went all out, KG would probably be hosting his second straight chip next year.

if steph landed there i could see a 3 peat

I can see it both ways....i can also see him being the missing piece to destroy what Boston had going for them too

Would he be a starter or a backup?

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 am

Andrew420 wrote:Fantasy baseball is a lot more work than say football IMO....you almost have to check the ish b/f each time slot b/c they will put an X next to a players name that you thought was previously going to play

football is the easiest/lucky fantasy game out there

dont take much skill

even hg can win

baseball is hard due to the amount of players you have to keep track of, shit be happenin non stop that can affect your team thats why im shocked gr8 aint a wiz at this its not like he dont have the time to stay up on things. look at phil...ahhh to be a kid again
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 am

Nasir Jones!!
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:51 am

bbills1999 wrote:
RIDGE wrote:Man if ted lilly wasnt such a good pitcher id throw his ass under the buss right now.

Evil or Very Mad

Looking to do 2 for 1 trades as i have an open roster spot.

Trade: You have proposed a trade to FISHRAYS - [ details ]

you had this 2 for 1 in your box for 3 day go accept bish. you know it helps you

Bills imma finna send you a gravy offer.....bettter accept quicklike b/f i take if off table
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 am

Freakenstein wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:
ridge is gay wrote:
RIDGE wrote:FREAK- Career averages of 18 and 8 and he's still in his prime. Can score from anywhere on the floor and is a great set up man.

BUT HE'S A HEAD CASE





IF he went to the c's and commited and went all out, KG would probably be hosting his second straight chip next year.

if steph landed there i could see a 3 peat

I can see it both ways....i can also see him being the missing piece to destroy what Boston had going for them too

Would he be a starter or a backup?

id say backup, but in reality id see him getting crunch time minutes

the man can ball, team him back up wit kg and the league will b in some shit.

now i think about it if i was steph id think about la la big city of dreams im sure he can hook kobe up wit some nice ish
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 am

Andrew420 wrote:
bbills1999 wrote:
RIDGE wrote:Man if ted lilly wasnt such a good pitcher id throw his ass under the buss right now.

Evil or Very Mad

Looking to do 2 for 1 trades as i have an open roster spot.

Trade: You have proposed a trade to FISHRAYS - [ details ]

you had this 2 for 1 in your box for 3 day go accept bish. you know it helps you

Bills imma finna send you a gravy offer.....bettter accept quicklike b/f i take if off table

yo i want soto homo
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  RIDGE on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 am

ridge is gay wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:Fantasy baseball is a lot more work than say football IMO....you almost have to check the ish b/f each time slot b/c they will put an X next to a players name that you thought was previously going to play

football is the easiest/lucky fantasy game out there

dont take much skill

even hg can win

baseball is hard due to the amount of players you have to keep track of, shit be happenin non stop that can affect your team thats why im shocked gr8 aint a wiz at this its not like he dont have the time to stay up on things. look at phil...ahhh to be a kid again

LOL

I've had my heart broken several times already when i review the previous day's stats and see these next to a guys name

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - --

Fakkin bulish

BTW Phil, it aint over lil homie

Your streak is in jeapordy

MAKE MY TIME THIS WEEKEND LINEUP!!!!!
avatar
RIDGE

Posts : 238
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 am

ridge is gay wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:
bbills1999 wrote:
RIDGE wrote:Man if ted lilly wasnt such a good pitcher id throw his ass under the buss right now.

Evil or Very Mad

Looking to do 2 for 1 trades as i have an open roster spot.

Trade: You have proposed a trade to FISHRAYS - [ details ]

you had this 2 for 1 in your box for 3 day go accept bish. you know it helps you

Bills imma finna send you a gravy offer.....bettter accept quicklike b/f i take if off table

yo i want soto homo


I bet you do! Imma finna send offer now
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 am

Rose, the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls, sat out a second consecutive summer league game on Thursday because of nagging tendinitis in his right knee. He won't play in Friday's finale.


Rose said he will likely undergo an MRI on the knee when he returns to Chicago this weekend.


man how u have tendinitis at such a young age?
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  ridge is gay on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 am

hahahaha

yea im sure thats the reason


"They say it keeps happening because I'm young and my legs aren't strong enough and they have to work on my legs."
avatar
ridge is gay

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Freakenstein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 am

ridge is gay wrote:Rose, the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls, sat out a second consecutive summer league game on Thursday because of nagging tendinitis in his right knee. He won't play in Friday's finale.


Rose said he will likely undergo an MRI on the knee when he returns to Chicago this weekend.


man how u have tendinitis at such a young age?

He's probably been ballin' at such a high level for so long that he just got it. I've had arthritis in my knees since college, and I didn't play anywhere near the level he does.

_________________
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. All I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view, but it's not sane.
avatar
Freakenstein

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-07-07
Location : Yo Momma's!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Andrew420 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 am

ridge is gay wrote:
Andrew420 wrote:Fantasy baseball is a lot more work than say football IMO....you almost have to check the ish b/f each time slot b/c they will put an X next to a players name that you thought was previously going to play

football is the easiest/lucky fantasy game out there

dont take much skill

even hg can win

baseball is hard due to the amount of players you have to keep track of, shit be happenin non stop that can affect your team thats why im shocked gr8 aint a wiz at this its not like he dont have the time to stay up on things. look at phil...ahhh to be a kid again

LOL...HG UNDER THE BUS NOW!

I have to say baseball is by far been my favorite fantasy sport so far....but i've never been in a league w/ so much trade activity....trading is like crack!
avatar
Andrew420

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 11th Daily Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum